September 27, 2017

Wish Big!

IMG_2636-1
Happy Thursday!!!
Today is "anything goes" day on the My Creative Time blog. I needed a birthday card for a friend and so this is what I came up with. I've had this idea rolling around in my brain for awhile now.

 I used the newish  Scalloped Stitched Rectangular Dies for the base and the smallest balloon in the Stitched Large Balloon Dies and the sentiment is from the Make a Wish set.
IMG_2637-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Green Parakeet, White, Pure Poppy), Echo Park (Birthday Wishes)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Twine: The Twinery
My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
Stitched Large Balloon Dies
Scalloped Stitched Rectangular Dies
Make a Wish

 If you would like to see more Anything Goes projects, Click here.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Ruthie.....What a Funtabulous and Adorable Birthday Card....your friend is going to love it. The Polka Dot paper is awesome and so showcases your Red Message Balloon..Your card definitely Screams....Let's get this party started.......You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers...the dots look like lots of balloons in the background. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)