July 05, 2017

Trending Now - Christmas in July

1-1
 Happy Thursday!!!
Today is Trending Now on the My Creative Time blog. Today's theme is Christmas in July.  I made a quick Santa treat pouch with our Treat Pouch Diethe Stitched Belly Band Die, the Scalloped Stitched Square Dies, and, the Stitched Square Dies Inside & Out.
2-2

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Pure Poppy, Black, White), Heidi Swapp Glitter Paper (Silver)
 My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
 Scalloped Stitched Square Dies
Stitched Square Dies Inside & Out
Treat Pouch Die
Stitched Belly Band Dies

If you would like to see more Trending Now projects, Click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie.....I am loving your Treat Pouch!! Talk about being Ever so Clever and a whole lot of Creative...WOW!! When I read your recipe I was definitely in awe and a whole lot of Happy cuz I have everything.....I so can't wait to make this....definitely makes for a Spectacular Gift Box!
    You never cease to amaze with all of your Outstanding Creations!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! It would be a great stocking stuffer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! Sweet job on your treat box.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your super cute treat box! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool treat for Christmas! YAY

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)