July 30, 2017

Made in Minutes - Back to School Gift

IMG_2524-1
Happy Monday!!!
Today is "Made in Minutes" Monday over on the My Creative Time blog. I thought I would make a couple quick Post-It note teacher gifts.  They only took me a few minutes each. I have a video showing how to make the cover here. The rest of the products I used are listed below.
IMG_2525-1

Products

Paper: Stampin Up! (Real Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Basic Black), Papertrey Ink (Kraft)
Ink: Versamark (Clear)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine White)
Post It Notes: Target
 My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
Scalloped Stitched Square Dies
Write On

Love To Learn Dies + Stamps - REVISED


 If you would like to see more Made in Minutes projects, Click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie...How Super Sweet, Cute & Adorable are your Sticky Note Pad Covers!! You really did come up with a Super Fab & Fun idea here using Miss Emma's Goodies!!! Your Creative ideas sure make for a Spectacular Teacher's Back to School Gift. You are just ever so clever with all of your Brilliant and ingenious ideas. Thanks for the video share and your Great recipe. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet gift idea! You can never have too many post-its! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable miss Ruthie. I love this for my babies teacher. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)